Carpet cleaning is a great household job. It's not simply vacuuming and getting rid of dirt which is stuck within the carpet fiber. When the dirt and grime is hard to eradicate, you ought to seek the assistance of a qualified rug cleaner especially if you have wall to wall rugs which takes hours to complete alone. However, for those who have chosen to perform the cleaning on your own, we are glad to offer you seven practical tips to consider in carpet cleaning:
1. Save time and energy by preparing ahead. Set up your carpet washing supplies in one bucket and use a protective gown, apron, face mask and gloves for cleaning.
2. Read carefully the instructions on the carpet cleaning products first before utilizing them. Always adhere to package directions to ensure safety.
3. Take out almost all of the furnishings and anything that obstructs the rug surface. Let family members leave the room when you clean the rug.
4. Vacuum the carpet first to clear it of debris that is stuck on the rug fibers.
5. Start cleaning from the surface farthest from the door. Should you use liquid rug cleaning shampoo, set up the vacuum as you finish a portion of the space. Do the vacuuming at once and then dry well.
6. Carpet stains are common so you need to spend time in cleaning the stains and grime. A great option is to use vinegar or baking soda paste that can easily remove dirt. You can use part vinegar and part water and place in a spray bottle; use this solution to soak the stain away.
7. Finish cleaning the rug and let everything dry before moving the furniture back.
It is not easy to do the carpet cleaning yourself. However, if you think that you are not satisfied with your work and if the spots are really tough, next time you can always consider hiring a professional rug cleaner in Parkersburg, WV especially if you want to maintain the good quality of the carpet you bought. Remember that professional rug cleaners have a lot of experience when it comes to the use of the right shampoo and other cleaning materials for any kinds of carpet. Find out more about a reliable carpet cleaner in Parkersburg, WV. Call them now and let them help you.