So you just recently cleaned your carpet and rugs in Parkersburg, WV and once again your rug is truly clean, fresh, softer, as well as fluffy. All spots which have been disturbing you within the last few months are now gone. Now the question, would be how do you keep them like that? Below are a few helpful hints you could use year round in order to keep your carpet and rugs looking as fresh and clean as the day we skillfully cleaned it.
1. Vacuum, Vacuum, Vacuum. As a general rule vacuum traffic areas 3-5 times each week. It will certainly minimize debris from settling on the carpet. Simply walking over dirt and grit which has settled at the bottom of the material will cause an abrasive process, that results in the appearance of traffic lanes and also damaged sections.
2. Clean spills right away, right before these become fixed stains. Go to our web site and it'll provide you with details on how to proceed in removing spillages. You could also give us a call at $phone and we'll as well provide you with recommendations on how to thoroughly remove the spillage.
3.Surely have your own carpets and rugs cleaned professionally on a frequent basis. These must be cleaned every 6-12 months based on the amount of “traffic” in the house. (i.e. your children, dogs and cats, shoes, and many others.) Clean up high traffic areas about twice as often as other sorts of sections.
4.Re-apply Carpet Protector each and every time the carpet is cleaned to maintain unsightly stains from setting in and the soil from grinding in. Additional information are presented on our website.
5. Set walk off pads in and out of every entrances to your house.
6. Put door mats or bound remnants over the carpet at high wear sections, particularly in front of the sofa as well as chairs and entry/exit areas of your carpet.
7. Putting sleek plastic chair mats under stools in front of tables could help to prevent carpet delamination and also wear and tear.
8.Take off any footwear when you enter your home.
9.Control the circulation and disposal of foods and drinks through your home.
10.Use an excellent upright vacuum with a beater brush and excellent filtering system intended for carpets. Make sure you replace the use-and-throw bag often to ensure fast functionality.
11.Have your vacuum cleaner in for a check-up at the vacuum repair center yearly to keep it working at maximum performance.
So these are Eleven tips to prolong the life span and attraction of your own carpet investment. If we can be of help or perhaps in case you want to schedule your next appointment phone New Way Carpet Cleaning at $phone.